1. About this Cookie NoticeThis cookie notice applies when you use any of our Services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional cookie notices, or terms provided on certain areas of the Service or during our interactions with you.
With the exception to the cookies that are set by third parties, the company that owns or administers the Service, as identified therein, is the primary controller of your personal information provide to, or collected by or for, the Service.
2. What are “Cookies” and Why Do we Use Them?Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently, and help them remember certain information about you, either for the duration of your visit (using a "session" cookie) or for repeat visits (using a "persistent" cookie).
The cookies used on this website may include the following:
Strictly necessary cookiesThese cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for service. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided if supported by these cookies. See below for more information on how to manage the collection of this information, or, refer to your email browser or device instructions.
Performance cookiesThese are analytics and research cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They also help us to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the site. This helps us to improve the way the website works and improve user experience. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you. See below for more information on how to manage the collection of this information, or, refer to your email browser or device instructions.
Tracking Technologies Including Pixels, Script, Web Beacons/Gifs, Page TagsThese files, or, code may be included in our website to record how you interact with us, to help us better analyze and improve our services to you. Again, you can block the cookies either through your browser or device settings, and these settings will apply to all cookies included on our website. However, in some instances, depending on your browser settings, the files may be automatically accepted. See below for more information on how to manage the collection of this information, or, refer to your email browser or device instructions.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites):
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
The following sites may be used to register your 3rd party opt-out preferences:
5. ChangesWe will update this cookie notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice through the Service or by other means.
6. ContactIf you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests regarding this cookie notice, or our processing of your information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction.